TWW Race Reports

Check out our antics at the races!!! Or if you're having trubble sleeping...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Super-D Sea Otter Classic: Scott Schlachter


I managed 8th/37 in Mens Open 40-49 in the Super-D. I'm happy with
that since I know our field included Keith DeFeibre (whos just damn
fast, at one time raced Semi-Pro DH, and currently Expert XC - he
took 2nd), and other Expert XCers. The course was very peddly and
not too technical - very suited to those in good shape primarily, as

long as they had half-way decent skillz (Expert XCers were perfectly
suited - and I'm guessing that many of the podium folks will be from
that background). We hit close to (and maybe over) 50 mph on some
of the fireroad sections. In practice, my buddy Eric, who was going
somewhat slow, registered 46mph on his Garmin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home