TWW Race Reports

Check out our antics at the races!!! Or if you're having trubble sleeping...

Monday, March 16, 2009

CCCX XC#3 Short Race Report


Nice TWW showing with myself, Jeff, Rich, Mike, and Matt.

The course seemed to have an extra climb or two compared to the other Ord races, but the course was still very fast with a lot of downhill pedaling. I stayed with the lead group for the first lap despite one traffic bog/dismount on a little step-up thing. On the second lap, they were still in my sights, but they slowly pulled away. I was trading places with another rider for the last 2 laps, and he opened a gap with about a mile to go, but I was able catch him on the last fast descent and beat on the last climb to make the race interesting.

I thought I rode well, much better than the first race, and I pushed my self, but I still finished way back in 8th. Disappointed in the placing, but happy with my time. Congrats to Matt for the win!

Results

some pics here:

Photos

Rafael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home