TWW Race Reports

Check out our antics at the races!!! Or if you're having trubble sleeping...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quick Surf City #1 race report by Matt Leonard


I suck, should've raced C's and flatted on top of it. Oh well, I'll stick to the B's since I like to sleep in. It was fun heckling Scott, unknowingly in front of his dad and uncle. I think he kicked some C butt though, even with the laughing over the barriers as I yelled "Thats not running!!"

All in all it was a fun time. I ended up hanging out with Jeff and Shannon most of the afternoon. Bob was there early also, but both he and Scott had to take off shortly after their race. So I just had Jeff running around the course yelling at me during my race. Next up, pilarcitos #2 at candlestick point.

Matt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home