TWW Race Reports

Check out our antics at the races!!! Or if you're having trubble sleeping...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CCCX #8 Cross Country


Sunday 15th of June
Single Speed Sport
4th out of 6

The day started off real good, Roz and I headed out for Monterey
Drove down to to Fort Ord, park next to Rich H
Went and did the reg thing $35 to go play, head out for a worm up
and to ride the course . Ran in to Erik T(SCCC) and Menso D on a single
man I am glad I chose to do sport single speed.


Race line up Sport 19-34,Single Speed,Clydesdale and were off
I enter the single track around 5th and settle in for the down the trail
first clime and I move up to 4th and than 3rd head down toward the
start finish line I make another pass 2nd place is mine and
the race is going good, next two laps moving along
third lap Francis MTBR catches me and I then stat to push my self
and down in a corner hit the ground hard, the last lap I go all the back to 4th
and that is how it ended good day of racing

o yea happy fathers day
Allan S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home