TWW Race Reports

Check out our antics at the races!!! Or if you're having trubble sleeping...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st Livermore cross race report - By Scott Schlacter


Yo,
Just a quick report on the LARPD #1 cross race from last Saturday. Perfect
weather, reasonably fun (very flat) course, uber-fast pace, well run race.


I managed a 12th out of 23 in the Men's B 35-44. I've come to realize that the
first cross race of the season is a total shock to my body - it amazes me every
time how totally and completely worked I get in just a 45 minute race... A
good write up can be found here, by the winner in my catagory, John Trefethen,
who absolutely killed all of the Mens B-35. Then caught all but one of the Open
Men's Bs who started 30 seconds ahead of us. Since it was his first cross race,
I'll withhold any comments about him being a sandbagging penis... (keep in mind
he's a 34-year-old, Cat-1/2 roadie)
http://www.liveplayride.com/CyclocrossInfo/tabid/59/Default.aspx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home